Paging List

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lions'




I wonder why these kyuute Lions are being abused and neglected. I think they are cute and either way our fellow petlings don't deserve to be treated like so. After all, it is their problem that they wanted to waste their money on something they wouldn't like. They chose to buy it, consuming the risk of getting an "ugly" one!

I also think that no matter which color or style the Lion is, they're still cute! I wonder if PSA might like them too.


Heres what I found at a forum.
"He looks a little fugly, but I still like him." this reflects diversity and love for common beings and lifesource.~ 
I also saw at "Jeanette's Life, Ups and Downs" that in her newest post (in a poll), 61 said Yes on selling one, 25 said No, and 14 said Consider again! She hated her lion, but I would've wanted it.


The petling really was cute being pink&yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment